蝴蝶兰风评网CTRL+D收藏本站 您好!欢迎来到蝴蝶兰风评

当前位置: 首页 > 装修知识 > 正文

屋顶开天窗|0488翻译: 天窗 (茅盾)

2022-10-07 05:46:13

0488翻译: 天窗 (茅盾)

: (Mao Dun)

( by: ; by: Adam Lam) []

乡下的房子只有前面一排木板窗。暖

A house in the only has a row of at the front.

和的晴天,木板窗扇扇打开,光线和空气都有了。

On a warm sunny day, each of those would be open so that light and air can come in.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

碰着大风大雨,或者北风呼呼地叫的冬天,木板窗只好关起来,

When there’s wind, heavy rain, or north wind, the have to be .

屋子里就黑得像地洞里似的。

Then the room would be dark as a hole in the .

-------------------------------------------------------------------

于是乡下人在屋顶开一个小方洞,

So, the open a small hole in the roof.

装一块玻璃,叫做“天窗”。

They a piece of glass over it and call it a “”.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

夏天阵雨来了时,孩子们顶喜欢在雨里跑跳,仰着脸看闪电,

a , like the most to in the rain and watch the in up.

然而大人们偏就不许,

Yet the do not allow them to do that.

“到屋里来呀!”

“Come the house!”

跟着木板窗的关闭,孩子们也就被关在地洞似的屋里了。

With the , the are up in the room that looks like -cave.

这时候,小小的天窗是唯一的慰藉。

At this time, the is their only .

-------------------------------------------------------------------

从那小小的玻璃,你会看见雨脚在那里卜落卜落跳,你会看见带子似的闪电一瞥;

From the piece of glass, you can see the heavy - and a of the -like .

你想象到这雨,这风,这雷,这电,怎样猛厉地扫荡了这世界屋顶开天窗

You how these rain, wind, , and are going to wipe out the world.

你想象它们的威力比你在露天真实感到的要大十倍百倍。

Your is that their power is , or even a , than what they are in open space,

小小的天窗会使你的想象锐利起来!

A could your !

-------------------------------------------------------------------

晚上,当你被逼着上床去“休息”的时候,也许你还忘不了月光下的草地河滩,

At night when you are to go to bed to “rest”, you ’t the patch and the beach under the .

你偷偷地从帐子里伸出头来,仰起了脸。

You could poke your head the and look up.

这时候,小小的天窗又是你唯一的慰藉!

At this time, the again is your only .

-------------------------------------------------------------------

你会从那小玻璃上面的一粒星,一朵云,想象到无数闪闪烁烁可爱的星,无数像山似的,马似的,巨人似的,奇幻的云彩;

From a star or a cloud above that glass, you could your to stars and -like, horse-like, giant-like, and color-.

你会从那小玻璃上面掠过一条黑影,想象到这也许是灰色的蝙蝠,也许是会唱的夜莺屋顶开天窗,也许是霸气十足的猫头鹰......

From a dark that past the glass, you could it would be a bat, a good , or a owl…

总之,夜的美丽的神奇,立刻会在你的想象中展开。

In any event, the and magic of night will in your .

-------------------------------------------------------------------

发明这“天窗”的大人们,是应得感谢的。

The grown-up who this “” be .

因为活泼会想的孩子们知道怎样从“无”中看出“有”,从“虚”中看出“实”,

It’s a child with knows how to see “” out of “” and “real” out of “”.

比任何他看到的更阔达,更复杂,更确实!

They are , more , and more than he has ever seen!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

翻译中小学现代语文课文

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

以上内容为蝴蝶兰风评投稿者为大家精心整理,希望对大家有所帮助!

留言与评论(共有 条评论)
   
验证码: 匿名发表
搜索
标签列表